Friday, January 12, 2007

Suspension

You may remember when I discussed the intentional foul Longar Longar received in the game against Texas Tech. Well it turns out that even though the Big 12 decided to put Longar on a two game suspension for this little elbow to the eye. What makes me a little crazy about this is that the Big 12 states in the same annoucement that they have reviewed the videotape and believe that Longar did not intentionally do this! Hello!! What's with this?? Castiglione issued a statement this afternoon acknowleding his disappointment with the decision.

What would be really great...if Capel decided to forfeit the next two games in a "statement" right back at the Big 12. That would get some OU fans on his side!! Might even pack some seats in LNC for their next game.

In other B-ball news, the girls game was cancelled due to inclement weather in the area.

David & I went to Compadre's for dinner tonight, yum, yum!! I can't believe how many people were out in the weather. Of course, I have to include myself in the crazies that risked the roads. Anyway, there is a point here... We saw on TV that the Hornets game was on... they were serving ice cones. Weird. I'd be surprised if anyone is even there!

1 comment:

EZ said...

what's an ice cone? Is that the bra madonna used to wear, the real pointy one?