Monday, January 15, 2007

Goodbye & Good Luck

Well, the decision has been made. I can't say that I'm surprised, but I'm sad. I will definitely miss watching AD on Saturdays. But, I know that he will be amazing on Sundays. I have never watched a running back like AD before, and I may never again. He is simply amazing. There is not much I can say about him, his abilities say it all. I know he has an amazing career ahead of him.

I'm not sure I did it right, but I tried to attach a youtube video of AD, it makes me kind of sad to watch it, because I know I won't ever watch him in a Sooner uniform again. But, I'm thrilled that I had the chance to watch him. The video is done by someone who believes he is going to be drafted by the Browns, which is possible. The other strong possibility is for him to go to Houston. What I can say is he will truly be missed in Norman.

No comments: