Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Rush & CP3

No, I'm not talking in Star Wars lingo. I'm talking Basketball. Women's Basketball. Hello, is anyone still there? I know, you guys don't like Basketball, much less Womens basketball. But come on. How could you not love to watch CP3? I mean she is awesome! There's no one like her! She got her 42nd double-double tonight. Not to mention she received a high honor today, National Player of the Month for December! She is the only player to ever receive this award three times in her career and she's only a sophmore. She is unbelieveable! Leah Rush had a great game tonight! She was grabbing rebounds left & right, what an effort from her! She was so physical. So, the sooners beat Baylor! Which is great! I hope we can beat them again at the end of the season.
In other B-Ball news, our boys played Colorado tonight. David & I clicked over to watch them every once in a while. It was really sad to flip over and see LNC looking like this:
It looked like it was a practice or something. Did they forget to open the doors?? I mean there was NOBODY there. Very odd to go from packed houses last year to this! They did play a good game. They were up by 21 points with 3 minutes left in the game.

So, all in all it was a good night for basketball in soonerland!

1 comment:

EZ said...

I heard that womens basketball they wear their shorts long so their balls don't hang out.