Thursday, October 25, 2007

Off Week

So, it's an off week...what do we do during an off week??

Well...I'm going out of town. It'll be a nice escape from Tulsa for a couple of days, of course I will miss watching the Sooners on Saturday, it just doesn't feel like a Saturday when they have an off week. There are a lot of football games to watch, but nobody matches up to watching the Sooners.

Okay, so who do we root for this weekend?? UGH... the dreaded BCS probably doesn't put us in the Championship game this year unless some seriously strange stuff happens.

The BC vs VT game is on tonight, while I was hoping for a BC loss a couple of weeks ago, it doesn't really matter anymore. If VT wins, they will probably jump ahead of us in the BCS.

We need Ohio State to loss to Penn State (go LIONS!), Cal could be Arizona State, Oregon needs to lose at some point, but I don't really see that happening. I'm getting exhausted.

Seriously, we need a playoff in college football. I really like the Bowl games we have now, but a playoff is going to be the only way that it is completely fair, I hate to say it!

No comments: